Products & Services
- Planview Clients Include: Consulting engineering firms, municipalities, commercial accounts, property developers, as well as electrical and telecom network operators
- Engineering & Design: Our engineering focus supports a consultative collaboration throughout the asset life cycle of physical networks – from planning and pre-engineering to engineering design, structural analysis, permitting, and to asset records management
- Sub-Surface Utility Engineering (SUE): Our SUE team specializes in project management of projects requiring complex investigation of existing underground infrastructure, including utility locating, mapping, GPS surveying, data manipulation and record keeping
- GIS Services: Our GIS group helps clients optimize their core business by applying specialized spatial data management to the problems of land-base, network, and data management; utility asset management, and data transformation. We mitigate damage risks using One Call Mapping Services, MultiViewer Integrator, and DPRAT Risk Analysis
- DPRAT: The Damage Prevention Risk Analysis Tool enables Utilities to take control of damage prevention. DPRAT analyzes each locate request and provides a risk score based on probability impact. This allows damage prevention professionals to be proactive as they understand where high-risk dig activities are located.
Synergies in Skills and Perspectives
Planview’s core utility-operations-focus guides and informs our synergistic team of multi-disciplinary professionals – adding value as project demands increase. You experience clear decision making, unified action and accountability.
Industry’s Safest Operators
OEC’s award winning “Stayin’ Alive Safety Program” has yielded more than 1.7 million hours of service without a time-loss injury. We are committed to achieving the very highest standard of public and workplace safety.