OEC GROUP CAPABILITIES
– Mobile & Aerial Mapping
- Topographical, Infrastructure, and Asset Data Collection: Advanced remote sensing merged with GIS and CAD provides superior 3D surface, terrain modelling and inspection mapping
- Vehicle-Based Mapping: We combine LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) with street level video/photography to build coherent data sets in record time
- Stationary 3D Laser Scanning: Precise photo-realistic 3D laser indoor and outdoor mapping (1mm accuracy) in complex or dangerous settings
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Mapping: High accuracy aerial surveys generate meaningful intelligence much faster and with greater economy that traditional methods
- Field GPS Data Collection: High speed collection and data-logging of infrastructure location and state-of-repair, including reporting on road sign placement, orientation and reflectivity
- GIS/CAD Consulting and Development: Providing expert tools and support to help you digest, analyze and implement good-decisions from unprecedented depth of data
New Options for Deeper Solutions
Cutting-edge technologies deliver unsurpassed DSM/DTM models, mapping and asset inventories and geospatial data for cross-departmental purposes – at low cost in record time.
Physical & Geospatial Data
Mobile scanning platforms inform every infrastructure engineering, archival and project planning decision with comprehensive, precise and accurate, real-time data and intelligence.
[spacer height=”20px”]For more information visit: Huron Geomatics
Planview Utility Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of OEC. © Planview Utility Services Ltd. All rights reserved.