PLANVIEW CAPABILITIES - Engineering
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE): Comprehensive SUE services including vac truck infrastructure exposure, records analysis, field data collection, CAD and GIS database input
- Electrical Distribution Design: Overhead and underground electrical design for Local Distribution Companies, subdivisions and street lighting
- ESA Reg. 22-04 Aerial/Pole Line Engineering: Non-linear pole line engineering and inspections. Review of Third Party attachments and transfers for Local Distribution Companies
- Underground Structures Engineering: Reinforcement and new conduit, vaults and manhole design. Special crossings including roads, railway, water and bridges
- Outside Plant Network Designs: Architecture, feeder, and distribution designs for buried and aerial copper, coax and fiber optic cables, including Fibre to the Home (FTTH) design and engineering, as well as route assessments
- CAD and GIS Drafting: Preparation of construction drawings, permit drawings, and input of CAD for GIS databases
All OEC work teams are committed to achieving the very highest standard of public and workplace safety through strict adherence to our corporate "Stayin’ Alive Safety Program".
We believe our operations must contribute to the employment, economic welfare, public safety, and standard of living of the communities we serve.